THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
...........................Im a fan of Yong Joon Oppa & Im proud to be a member of this Bae family........ .I have so many sweet onnis in here who makes this journey an unforgettable part in my child(teen)hood...

GRADUATION DAY

today is mah graduation. instead of going to the MAIN ceremony i decided to not attend it ang do to the samll afterwards ceremony.
i didnt knwe that my mom cried. hwen i ask her whay she told me that she just remember my grandma. she talked her this morning and my grandma was also crying she said she's so happy for me. i love you too ma and lola.
i received my deploma, some small gifts ballpen and notebook from pta a signutre stamp adn the grauadtion photo book.
i was lookin at the book a while ago and i saw the 3yrs ago me ^^;
i saw the phtos when we went to shimizu park, and planitariums when i was on 1st year
and ofcourse the undo festival and chorus contes,t english speech contest and so on.
2nd year. i saw myself on MINAKAMi its a field trip in gunma ken. well actually thats the last one.
right after that minakami i stopped going to that school bec of stuffs and so ever....
like what i said ill boost myself again and ill go and start my new first step the day that SENIOR HIGH begins.
good luck to me!.
p.s. my grandam had the surgery she is ok she just have to past the 3 hard days bec she cant eat or drink any in that time. fighting lola! your granddaughter already graduated senior high so go for it and guess what maybe next month you'll receive monthly money but not from mama instead its... from me :)

No comments: