THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
...........................Im a fan of Yong Joon Oppa & Im proud to be a member of this Bae family........ .I have so many sweet onnis in here who makes this journey an unforgettable part in my child(teen)hood...

Headache( school ,YJ oppa <3)

....=_=
i have a bad head ache at the moment....... :'( how can i get over with this >_< nu.....
i hope bloggin will help me in a miracly(new word, maybe) way.... -.-
todays er...wait* yah right. tuesday and ill have my graduation on friday and its bye bye for junior high.
i decided to take a entrance exam on a night school my reasons are
1. i think i can study here much without rushing myself bec instead of 3 yrs it will be 4yrs.
2. am planning to do a part time job in the mornin just so i cant practise my japanese more and of cos the thing that they called " learning to talk and cooperate with the comunity" ........>_<
3. i had some bad experience with the junior high years and i m planning to re start my self and go for it again here but first with a different environment.
4. i think i became a very lazy person in this 3 yrs....... and i think i can fix that this way.
and 5. diet......lol. but to think about it. its true bec if i sum up the time that i need to walk it would be a total of 1 hour, no? not enough? dont say that pls....

somethin happened to the bae world...... finally(i mean the time have come?) that imx passed the batton.
like many onni's said/ felt it was sad and i felt like crying when i read mr.son's post on job and esp when tomato san posted some photo's of YJ oppa and mgr.son on quilt......
the feelings that i felt are a little bit common with how i felt everytime my mom goes away and comes back here in japan. That was when i was around my early elementary days......

i hope everythings will go fine and here's a message prayer for my dear grandma who raised me .
"lola, dont be nervous that operation that you'll have tomorrow isnt that seriuos."
Its just a small surgery just like waht the doctor said you can go home after 3 days or just the day after tomorrow. Dont think about negative things, ok? I didnt like what you said the other day. Dont ever say that again. We arent there beside you but pls remember your always here inyour heart."
"wah.......im so stupid i just said that it aint a big surgery and no big deal but hear i am emoting ^^;
just fight for it wait for us and watch episode 2 of legend today, ok? hehe.... gnight and i love you."
dear god pls stay beside my grandma and pls let he know how we feel. make her strong and give him courage for this... thank you.

No comments: