THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
...........................Im a fan of Yong Joon Oppa & Im proud to be a member of this Bae family........ .I have so many sweet onnis in here who makes this journey an unforgettable part in my child(teen)hood...

”また会いたね” (mataaitane)

Bounce I SAW IT! I SAW IT! I SAW IT!

Huh?, what did I SAW???

Hehehe, promise me you woldnt laugh at me, first.

Cross your Blinking Heart ?!?!?

Hope to die?!?!

OK, then. I'll tell you!!

Gossip

Laughing 2
Huh? Your laughing at me?Grrr

Club Me

OK, It's finish.
At least Bae Onnis wouldn't laugh at me.
Maybe...

ONNISSS!!!

Hehehe, at last I saw it!

YJ's latest Lotte CM!!!

Yah, I know it was months already, but it was the first time i saw it on out T.V!!!

Leaf Pile

Thanks for hearing it!!!

"YONG JOON-ssi!!!"
MATA AITA NEGirl 5...
Baboo!!!


2 comments:

vegasbyj said...

hey hey hey!!

congrats on finally seeing the latest CM.

woot woot!

have a great weekend!

take care!

MYMY said...

hi vegas onni!
thank you! *mwhah*
you too...
Have a great weekend!!!
mymy