THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
...........................Im a fan of Yong Joon Oppa & Im proud to be a member of this Bae family........ .I have so many sweet onnis in here who makes this journey an unforgettable part in my child(teen)hood...

Sad, Sad, Sad

Just got home House 3 from schoolSchool Uniform and off course, did some chores Washing Machine , Vacuum and my assignmentsBooks.
Went to my study room, and tadada, here I am. Computer
Haaagh....Pouty
I was so close, as in super, to the end power.
But...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My mom had a very good mood last month or something...
Out of a sudden, she told me that shes planning to have a get together...
She ask me where do I wanna go....
Here's our conversation....

Mom: You decide, Jeng. Where do you want go?
Me: What do you mean? As in anywhere?
Mom: Yup!
Me: Mom? Did you ate something? Or, are you sick Sicky ?
Mom: I'm not joking. Tell me, before I change my mind...
Me: Wait!!! OK, then... Well...
Me: (Hmm..... I would like to go home in the Philippines Philippines ... It was 2 years already sice the last time I went home.... but, how about in Bealand South Korea ? AGH!!!)
(My mom had this "hehehe" expression, I know shes up to something...)
Me: Mom tell me, what is it?
Mom: I know what's in your mind...
Me: What?
Mom: Korea or Philippines...
Me: Fine!!! You decide!
Mom: How about in Korea? I heard theres this halyu expo...
Me: Mom, are you joking?!?!?
Mom: No, i'm not...
Me: you'll buy the tickets Tickets ?!?!?
Mom: Of course...
Me: Yippee Bounce !!! I love you I Love You mom...
Mom: Who do you love Purple Heart more, me or Yong Joon?
Me:AgghhHmm ....
Mom: You dope !!!
Me:hehehe... Roll

OK, so my Mom did call Cell Phone 3 some of our close relatives and friends...
So, me and my Mom Daughter & Mother and also my Japanese half Korean friend...
Next...
Three of my past schoolfriends and three of my cousins Cousins and 2 of my lovely Titas.
In total... We were 11!!!!!!!!!!
And my Mom said "Yes, no problem!"
Am I dreaming!?!?
Mom was kindda busy, she ask my Tita to call from there, in the Philippines...
(She thought it will be easier becouse there are less Filipinas applying for expo tickets...)

My Tita told us that she with her Korean friend called, and her Korean friend told her that all of them need to go here in Japan Japan first...
My mom was kinnda "Huh?" thingy and then she said she'll just call by himself...
And yup thats what they also said, my cousins and friends need to go here in Japan first...
My Mom didn't gave up, she ask my my dad to call...
My dad said, they really need to go here first...
My mom still didn't gave up... I was really amaze then...
She called again and she told them that if my cousins will go here, it means that she need to buy another set of tickets.
She ask them if they will provide the tickets...
They said "No" and asked us "Not to call again"




THEY DID IT!!!
Was it right to tell us not to call again!?!?!

What did my mom did???

She ask my Tita to buy tickets not to Baeland but to Japan...
And...
She ask also ask my Tita to bring bombs Dynamite with her, becouse she'll send it to that agency...
My Tita was just laughing...
But...
I was crying!!!!!!!!!!!!
I mean I AM crying!!!!!!!!!!
SadCrying 1Crying 2
I WAS SO CLOSE BUt............
Crying 1 Crying 2
Bye...

No comments: