THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
...........................Im a fan of Yong Joon Oppa & Im proud to be a member of this Bae family........ .I have so many sweet onnis in here who makes this journey an unforgettable part in my child(teen)hood...

Minyong Figurine

Hehehe, while i'm editting My post I heard our T.V saying YON SAMA.
I'ts about that Minyong figure...


The sales began today, 9:00a.m to be exact.
And something amazing happen... I think...
Hehehe, Yon Sama power...
It's ¥30,900...
You can make it sit stand and everything...
In the news it said that it can move 27 poses...
The seller was really suprised, becouse coustomers buy about "2~3" figurines of it...
Hehehe, he's wondering where would they display it...
Question Mark Question Mark Question Mark

How about you, where would you put your BYJ figurine???

Bye for know Winky

No comments: