THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
...........................Im a fan of Yong Joon Oppa & Im proud to be a member of this Bae family........ .I have so many sweet onnis in here who makes this journey an unforgettable part in my child(teen)hood...

My Baetiful Dream

lol How do you put title on this thing?
I hope I have a magic wandMagic Wand with me, so in just one flick all of this Japanese Japan on my monitor will became ENGLISH!!!
ha......... Pouty



I had a dream yesterday and guesse what BYJ was on my dream hahahahaha ...
I told my mom about it and she was so envy hahahahaha....
ROTFL



So it goes like this...
Im with my friends and we went to a Japanese or Korean style restaurant Japanese Restaurant (lol It was a 'dream' I don't know what kind of restaurant that was...)
We were chatting and chatting until this group of mens came (It seems like my friend invite them or something)....
One of them was YJ
(In the dream I was so calm, like he was just a normal person, but if that was in real life, I think i'll be in an ambulance Ambulance after a minute. In one of bb'S post, she posted a big big picture of YJ, if Jaime almost kissed her monitor Wow, me? Well... ok, i'll tell the truth I can't look at that picture for even 5 seconds!!!! I got tears in my eyes after looking at it... Your asking me why?!? even I dont know. I tried for the second time, the result : I still can't look at it for even just 5 seconds, no tears in my eyes anymore but my face become so red Blushy >>> OK, back to the dream...)

We were so noisy, talking and singing and every thing when one of the boys spoke to us like this "Hey everybody, you know YJ here? He don't have a girlfriend!!! And I'm sure he want to have one soon... (looking at YJ) Why don't you date someone in here? They are all pretty... Girl 2 How about Dyan? *This is my friend's name.] You don't fancy her?"

After that YJ stood up, he had chocolates on his hand Chocolate (Don't ask me why, that IS what I saw lol.)
He was going at my direction, at that time I thought he will give the chocolate to my friend but lol he gave it to ME!!!! Shocked

AAAGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!







The End....
I don't know why, but maybe becouse of shock or something I woke up...
Don't you think this is some kind of a drama in the dream world?
And maybe, I can see the continuation today?!?!
I think I need to go now ...
*mymy Running to Bed
BYe!!!







Sleeping
mymy

2 comments:

bbmag said...

oh, that's a sweet dream you had :)

me, i've never dreamt about him. well, let the truth be told, i never remember my dreams anyway :p

MYMY said...

really, you don't well, i had heard others that they too, cant remember there dreams...
actually, that also happens to me sometimes...
hahaha, onni
i've thought about it, i saw 'your yang yang' in that dream too...

oops, is yokee around?

need to hide now...
see you, onni!

P.S.
i hope yokee will visit me...
i like his laugh, bwahahaha
:) i have another confession, for that 1 year that i was a silent reader, i read all bae blogs from the 1st post until the latest...
mymy