THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
...........................Im a fan of Yong Joon Oppa & Im proud to be a member of this Bae family........ .I have so many sweet onnis in here who makes this journey an unforgettable part in my child(teen)hood...

"Should I?"

Well, I don't really know if I should post this or what, but I'm really showy sometimes. I like to share something that happened to me or.... things that I know.
For example, I'll announce to my friends that (if) I saw this guy that no one saw for a long time. Or, I won a contest before, as in super before, and then I'll tell it to them just becouse it is a little bit, as in a little bit related or whatsoever.
I'm not the kind of person that want to keep memories to there self becouse it is super sentimental or very special...
I'm proud to tell everybody that I had encounter this 'maybe once in a life time event'.
If you are a BYJ fan, I know that he kinnda said something like 'once in a lifetime... but I'm really like this even before I read that, this post is not a post about me praising myself, becouse I have something in common with him, it is really not but it is up to you, your you.
but you see........
I kinnda change.

I know your getting really bored now but I want to shout this, becouse I already kept it for some time...

You see, becouse I always kindda share, I feel like I'm so sellfish becouse I didn't share this thing to anybody. Especially, my mom who was at that place, when that moment happened.

OK, I'll shout it at the top of my lungs...

I SAW BAE YONG JOON UGGPPAAA ONCCEEE!!!!

As I told you, if you read the above garbage, I'm still very sellfish at the moment, and it all happened in some seconds and maybe becouse of shock, I dont really remember it that much and I'm also shy about something happened at those seconds, and i don't know if somebody is reading this, and i'm so fool becouse of something, and I'm just so stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel much bitter I mean better now.
I don't know what to say but this is a hi-tech diary or somekind of that, right?
I mean I don't know what I'm about to type.
I did type all of those thing up there, while my senses are flying in the air so...
I'm thinking if......... ok, ok, I'll end it here.

Love,
Myrajane

No comments: