THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
...........................Im a fan of Yong Joon Oppa & Im proud to be a member of this Bae family........ .I have so many sweet onnis in here who makes this journey an unforgettable part in my child(teen)hood...

My Memory (of him)

Hmm Hmmm... My english is very bad, how could I explain what I want to explain?
What if I write it in Tagalog (Philippines language)? Is there any tagalog automatic interpreter in the internet???
Argh!!!
I'm sorry for wrong grammars, ok?

I'll use a time machine Hourglass to go back to that "OMO!!!" moment...
He was wearing a black jacket... Well yah, everybody knows...
and...
His face is so small...
And yes bb onni, all of his photos make us believe that he is Tanning Bed tanned but he is not. His skin was so beatiful back then...
and
He is sooo tall Stilts !...
and...

I've read somewhere that when your in the television (or your photo) you look ten pounds heavier. I didn't believe it back then but I sure do now.
He is much thinner in flesh than in those photos Photographer of him.

And, I remember that I smelled something from him....
You really cant say if it was a perfume Perfume or what, but it made me feel Animated Heartsin loveIn Love? hehe... no lol.
i suppose it was kinnda freshy or something, but in the same time there was this manly? or maybe it was the scent of cigaretteCigarette Butt...

And,
Ahh....
I think thats all...
I'm still trying to remember anything but...

Wll, I think that's it!
See Yah!!!




And oh, I forgot to add one sentence... "HE IS SO HANDSOME!!!"
*fainting Faint *

P.S.
Before I faint...
Happy Thanksgiving Pilgrim Girl Turkey






No comments: